Quick Weekend (or Anytime) FOTD!
This isn’t a pictorial because there isn’t much to the look! Aside from the lips, this would be just as wearable to work/school.
Just a little taupe on the lids (pale on the inner half, darker on the outer half, most pigmented shade to line upper and lower lids), mascara, groomed brows, matte skin, pink cheeks, and pink lips.
- Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 52
- Concealer: MAC Studio Moisture Cover Concealer NW20
- Setting Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder in Medium
- Brows: VDL Brow pencil in Grey Brown
- Highlight/Cheek-base: Dior Rose Diamond compact (Tip: I like using a paler pink along the cheekbones to lift the color of any other pink-toned blush I apply on top; otherwise they sometimes come off peachy on the skin)
- Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Pétale (just a very soft touch on the apples)
- Taupe Eyeshadows: Dior Smoky Trio in 781 Smoky Brown
- Mascara: Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes mascara in Black
- Fuchsia Lipstick: Inglot #421 (very thick and pigmented but also quite dry, so wear a balm beneath or gloss over this)
- Touch of gloss in center of lips: YSL Gloss Volupté 206 Fuchsia Oran (I apply a dab and roll my lips together to add sheen without changing the color of the lipstick much)